Whether you are looking for short-term, ad hoc workers, or more longer term cover, our resourcing experts have the ability to listen carefully to your pressures and match you with the perfect candidate.
They will not only find you someone who can work flexibly and efficiently, they will also find a person who fits with you culturally and who shares a passion for your sector. The process is effortless, professional and we ensure confidentiality at every level. We have a dedicated team of account managers, who are always on hand to solve a diverse range of recruitment concerns.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our candidates. Right from the beginning of your journey with Reynolds, our friendly and approachable staff will make you feel part of the team
From helping you create your CV, all the way through to your first day on a new job and beyond, we will be there every step of the way to provide advice and guidance where you need it. Each of our candidates are treated with respect, and matched with a suitable position for them based on their skills. And it doesn’t stop there – we invest in the future careers of our staff and offer comprehensive training in your chosen area of development.
We work closely with clients across a range of different sectors, to find the ideal recruitment solution for them.
We provide dedicated training to ensure our employees have the necessary skills and expertise to perform their roles to the highest standards. Our staff are also provided with their own uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Driver licence categories: LGV C+E / LGV C / 7.5T and car licence holders.
- Specialist skills covered, include:
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) various categories of training.
- International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- General Security Awareness Training (GSAT) Air Freight Security Qualified, Level A
- Hiab – on road load handling e.g. cranes and demountables.
- All our drivers undergo a Driver C.P.C. training programme.
- Digital tachocards are a compulsory requirement that each driver must carry when completing their daily duties.
Reynolds can supply high quality, well trained staff direct to your factory, workshop, warehouse or distribution centre.
We can provide onsite training for specialist skills and for Health & Safety and we also offer an onsite screening process to ensure we match the right person to the job.
- Light Machinery
- Quality Control/Inspector
- Production work
Warehouse & distribution
- Forklift Drivers (Reach Truck, Counterbalance, Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) trucks, BENDI pivot steer)
- Warehouse Operatives
- Pickers & Packers
- (CO) Qualified
- General Labourers
- Stock Control Staff
- Warehouse Team Leaders
- Warehouse Managers
- HGV Mechanics
We pay particular attention to ensure that all our candidates are presentable, friendly, approachable and articulate, that they excel in communication and can work confidentially.
- Our commercial sector covers the following areas:
- Account Personnel
- Office Administration / Data Entry Clerks
- Receptionists / Switchboard Operators
- Customer Service Representatives
- Sales Administrators
- Personal Assistants / Secretaries
Recruitment & Employment Confederation
Reynolds are a proud corporate member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC).
This means that we have committed to being accountable for both our candidates and clients. We strongly believe in providing a quality service, delivered with professionalism, integrity and flexibility.
We follow a strict code of practice and update our employees and clients with legislation changes in the industry.
Our vision is to tackle some of the key issues within the recruitment sector, by working alongside other REC members and being advocates of high standards and best practice.
Our Director, Rod Harris, plays an influential role within the REC, implementing new strategies and practices within the Driver Sector.
Full screening process and employment checks
We welcome all
We understand that each applicant is unique and will bring their own set of skills and experience to their role.
We encourage diversity and individuality, and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race or religion.
- Personal details inclusive of payroll information,
- Education, Training and Development,
- Full Employment History obtaining CV’s
- Criminal Record Declaration
- Equal Opportunities
- Driving Licence Details (Driver Sector)
- Declaration of Application
- Work Experience Checklist
- Numeracy & Literacy Testing
- Completion of P46 (if applicable)
- Health & Safety Policy and Guide Booklet
- Contract for Services – REC compliant
- Tachograph Testing (Driver Sector)
- Health Questionnaire
- Declarations (DAB Checks)
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the UK inclusive of working permits/Visa’s
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Proof of current address
- Qualifications and Certificates – all sectors
- References – online instant
- Full Drivers Licence and DVLA Checks (Driving division)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- DAB check (if applicable)