Learn how we find the right candidates
We work closely with clients across a range of different sectors, to find the ideal recruitment solution for them.
We provide dedicated training to ensure our employees have the necessary skills and expertise to perform their roles to the highest standards. Our staff are also provided with their own uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We pay particular attention to ensure that all our candidates are presentable, friendly, approachable and articulate, that they excel in communication and can work confidentially.
- Our commercial sector covers the following areas:
- Office Administration / Data Entry Clerks
- Account Personnel
- Receptionists / Switchboard Operators
- Customer Service Representatives
- Sales Administrators
- Personal Assistants / Secretaries
- Light Machinery work.
- Quality Control
- Production work
- Factory operatives
- Driver licence categories: LGV C+E / LGV C / 7.5T and car licence holders.
- Specialist skills covered, include:
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) various categories of training.
- International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- General Security Awareness Training (GSAT) Air Freight Security Qualified, Level A
- Hiab – on road load handling e.g. cranes and demountables.
- All our drivers undergo a Driver C.P.C. training programme.
- Digital tachocards are a compulsory requirement that each driver must carry when completing their daily duties.
- Forklift Drivers (Reach Truck, Counterbalance, Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) trucks, BENDI pivot steer)
- Warehouse Operatives
- Pickers & Packers
- (CO) Qualified
- General Labourers
- Stock Control Staff
- Warehouse Team Leaders
- Warehouse Managers
- HGV Mechanics
Finding the perfect fit
Screening and application process
Have you experienced a sudden reduction in productivity? Whether it’s due to tight deadlines, staff off sick or absent for holidays, Reynolds have an outstanding directory of reliable, temporary workers who can provide short or long term cover.
Our in-house administration and payroll team will look after employer and employee PAYE contributions, as well as managing holiday entitlement and rates of pay. We charge a one off introductory fee for sourcing permanent contract staff for you, which includes administration and advertisement costs.
- Personal details inclusive of payroll information,
- Education, Training and Development,
- Full Employment History obtaining CV’s
- Criminal Record Declaration
- Equal Opportunities
- Driving Licence Details (Driver Sector)
- Declaration of Application
- Work Experience Checklist
- Numeracy & Literacy Testing
- Completion of P46 (if applicable)
- Health & Safety Policy and Guide Booklet
- Contract for Services – REC compliant
- Tachograph Testing (Driver Sector)
- Health Questionnaire
- Declarations (DAB Checks)
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the UK inclusive of working permits/Visa’s
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Proof of current address
- Qualifications and Certificates – all sectors
- References – online instant
- Full Drivers Licence and DVLA Checks (Driving division)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- DAB check (if applicable)