New business

Feb 1, 2019

As a company we are always looking to work with exceptional companies and are now very happy to be a logistic partner with a strong household name such as Hozelock in Minworth. Hozelock have 80% of the UK Market of hose accessories and are growing from strength to strength. We will be providing stand along trailers on site adjacent to the factory.   

A little introduction to the company..

Hozelock were founded on an airfield in 1959, in the village of Haddenham. From the early days, their drive has always been to develop technically perfect and visibly striking products that are part of an efficient system.

The original product was the world’s first plastic hose connector, aptly named, The Hoze-Lock!

Today, Hozelock’s head office is in Birmingham, and although a global garden equipment manufacturer, over 75% of their products are made in Britain. With the remaining 25% built in their overseas factories in France, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.

With over half a century of horticultural expertise. Hozelock understand the rewards of gardening and have developed the range to help gardeners to get the most from their involvement in it.